Let me start off this post by telling you some of the ways my life has already improved since yesterday. : )
- Within half a day of my post...less than 12 hours, I had 3 separate friends contact me and ask if I'd like to use their extra flat iron. I am simply amazed at how thoughtful and wonderful my friends are...not to mention the fact that you all cared enough to even read up to that point in my ridiculously long rampage of a blog. Thanks to thoughtful friends, my hair was presentable at Church today. I love you!
- My entire family went and did baptisms for the dead last night at the temple. It was awesome. Taylor was the only one who couldn't make it, and it was such a rejuivenating experience to be there with all of them. We ended up being at the temple twice as long as we had planned because apparently the baptistry is hopping on Saturday evenings. Despite the 4 hour trip to the temple, my baby-sitter refused to let me pay her. Bless her soul! I really don't think she fully understands what that meant to me that she would do service because I was doing service. I hope someday a sweet little bee-hive will return the favor to her when she has kids, so she can experience what it really means. Also, at Church today, both of my boys slept through all of Sacrament Meeting, so Mitch & I could enjoy all of the talks--AMAZING!
- Mitch took me on a date yesterday morning & we went to blow stuff up! THERAPUTIC!
- No more need for pain pills. My tooth is doing better
- After a week and a half, Mitch got my car running again, yesterday afternoon
- Things with our truck are going to work out
- I have other thoughtful friends who have made my life better via email, coversation, text