Monday, December 20, 2010

Killing Venus Fly Traps...

It's been an interesting day to say the least.  We started out by finding the 17 year old cat we've been caring for took her final rest on our back porch.  We saw Santa, but it took an hour and a half of standing in line, and this afternoon when the neighbor kids left to go home, Tyson got bored & found some spray paint that my very talented husband (who is also making gifts for Christmas) just happened to leave out barely in the reach of our curious and imaginative little Tyson.  When I smelt the aroma of spray paint I RAN outside and this is what I found:
The explanation:  "I had to kill the Venus Fly Traps!"  Only my sweet Tyson would come up with something like that--it's a perfect mixture of 2 of his favorite things:  Planet Earth movies and his own little imaginative, yet "logical" world..  For your viewing pleasure is his demonstration of how a Venus Fly Trap moves.


3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, that is so funny...at least for me. When it happens to me one day, probably less funny! And yes, I will pass your comment along to my sweet sister in law, thank you in advance from her ;) I'm so excited to have her in my family, she will be great for my bro. And also I love your tradition of picking out Christmas trees. I wanna start that one one of these years. I really do worry about a real tree though, and now messy they are. I don't vacuum enough as it is! Ok, I think thats all for now....just kidding, one more thing! You look gorgeous! The End!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Venus Fly Traps... sounds like something Mitch would say... That is where this little TYKE gets it from . :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!