Wednesday, June 5, 2013

This is Why Little Boys Don't Get Invited to Girl Parties

I helped my mom host a bridal shower for Ciara.  It turned out great, and we had a lot of fun.  In case you were wondering WHY you shouldn't let your kids "help out" (even if it's at the "end" of the shower): 
 
1)  Miles got chocolate cake everywhere.
 


2)  Emmett decided to pull the pillows off the couch and jump on them.
 

3)  Tyson decided to bounce a volleyball down the stairs.  We were 3 for 3!  And yes, Grandma Tenney, "When you have kids, that's all you've got!"  Stop laughing at us from Heaven, okay?
(No picture was captured--sorry, I needed both my hands to stop the flying object from breaking anything.)
 
 
 My mom managed to make the most adorable OWL CAKE!  Ciara loves owls, and my mom spotted a cake book recipe that inspired the theme of the shower.


We did manage to play "Pin the Mustache on Wes"....
 

 
And CIARA won the game without even cheating!  What a cute couple.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!