Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Trick-or-SLEEP

 Honest to goodness--Tyson fell asleep trick-or-treating this year, and his one year old brother thought it was funny to pull the candy out of his mouth as Tyson's head was nodding around. 
 The wagon was going up and down bumpy park HILLS, and Tyson still slept through it.  Emmett was just giggling about it and it made us laugh harder.  I can't believe little Emmett Joe is such a prankster!
Asleep in transport, even.  NOTHING woke him up once he conked out!  Thanks, Brian, Tina, & Caden for wearing us out!

This video is blurry b/c it was so dark, and I didn't have an HD camera handy, but you get the point.  See his head nodding around?  In his dreams he must be visiting Jib & Judy in CandyLand.  That's some good candy!  What's funny is that this was on Saturday night, the 30th, and even on Sunday, the 31st, he fell asleep again when all the trick-or-treaters came by.  Must have been a snooze-fest for Tyson, though--Halloween couldn't even keep him awake.

4 comments:

  1. ha ha This is the cutest thing I have ever seen. I love these boys... I can't believe how big Emmett is getting. I miss them... lets skype today so I can see you all. I miss you all so much my heart is hurting. I miss being able to just drive over just to give you all a big squeeze.

    Love you, Chiten

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too funny! And I love that Emmett is already such a prankster, that might be bad news when he is older!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's HILARIOUS!! Tyson loves Halloween as much as I do:) Love you guys, hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emmett looks so much like Tyson. That is funny how Tyson zonked out during free candy day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!