Saturday, June 13, 2009

Monc, Mommy!

Tyson cracks me up. For about about 2 days he used the word "c'mon" (for come on) correctly, and somehow he moved the c sound to the end ever since. It took me a while to figure it out. This morning he ran into my bedroom all excited, because his dad made french toast & syrup. It was time to eat & he runs in to wake me up, "Monc, Mommy! Eat! Monc!" While we were eating, I told Mitch & he said to Tyson, "Tyson, say c'mon." He promptly repeated, "Monc!" Good thing we know how to traslate, right?

5 comments:

  1. That is so funny! Haha! He is getting so big! He's a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Tyson. He is so cute. I am so happy I found your blog. Email your email address so I can invite you to ours. tessabaird7@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love when they are learning words and get them all confused.

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's funny how kids do that sometimes, isn't it? he sounds like such a sweet boy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!