Monday, June 7, 2010

*Have you Ever Felt Inferior?

Have you ever felt inferior? Can I just tell you now that it's a LOAD OF CRAP kind of feeling.

Do you know where that feeling comes from? SATAN!

He can just go reside in Hades and leave me out of it.

I have no reason to feel inferior, and neither do you.

Look yourself in the mirror and shout it out:
I AM LOVED! I AM BEAUTIFUL! I AM WANTED! I HAVE TALENTS! I AM UNIQUE--THERE IS NO ONE ELSE WHO COULD TAKE MY PLACE! MY FUTURE IS BRIGHT!

or if necessary:

I AM A GREAT WIFE! I'M A FANTASTIC MOTHER! I AM A FABULOUS DAUGHTER! I AM A GOOD FRIEND!

You have a place in this world. There are people who need you more than you know. Don't listen to Satan & his crafty angels who whisper discouraging words in your ear. They're just a bunch of jerk-faces, and they'll never have what you have--a physical body, a family, or a mortal life to prepare us to live in the presence of God. Satan is a jerk because he kicks people when theyr'e down. Sometimes life's challenges have a way of making you question your self-confidence, and it's in those moments of questioning that you get bombarded with reason after reason to think less of yourself. KNOCK IT OFF!

Be confident in yourself. Be confident in others.

Find the good in others and make it grow.
Most importantly,
FIND THE GOOD IN YOURSELF AND MAKE IT GROW.


*Thanks for visiting Shrink D-Jo--That'll be $50, please. Haha! J/K