Monday, March 15, 2010

Eyes Only For You

There was a day that Emmett looked at me and his eyes filled with complete love and adoration every time I picked him up--without words it's as if his little spirit inside was saying he was so grateful for me and thanks for the delicious food to sustain his life. This morning, however, as I picked him up out of his bed, instead of giving me that look, I saw it cross his face when he saw Tyson came to greet him, too. Am I jealous? Undoubtedly...just a little bit. : )
I don't even think Tyson understands how much Emmett looks up to him, already. Tyson will do something and Emmett wants to do it, too--his cute little eyes just follow Tyson around the room and he gets this earnest little expression on his face. 5 months old and he's already trying to grow up to be like his big brother.

4 comments:

  1. O my gosh, that bathtub face is so cute. Totally makes me smile just looking at it! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's my favorite part of being a mom-- watching my kids as they love and adore each other! So precious.

    Your two are so cute! I love seeing your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome, though. Jacob is the same way with Laci - which fills Jason and I with dread sometimes. But, it just goes to show how close they are and how much they love each other. And, I wouldn't trade that for anything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kids really are the best thing in this world. They bring so much joy and I know this even without being a Mom yet. I cannot wait! I love your boys like they are my own.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!