Thursday, November 10, 2011

Way du Doh, Daddeee!

Imagine.
You're at a church ball game.
There is a minimal turn out.
Practically no one is there to cheer.
The teams are running up and down the court.

You hear just a few sounds:  
        ...squeaking of tennis shoes, 
                                                     ...........a ref's whistle, 
                                                                   .......the dribbling of the ball.....

Cutting through the silence comes the cutest 2 year old voice:
"Way du Doh, Daddee!  Way du doh!"

and a little later...

"Dood-job! Daddeee!"

Daddy's #1 fan. 

It was just too cute. Mitch couldn't take it anymore, so he yelled from the court,
"Thanks, Buddy!  I love you, Emmett!"

and of course, came the adorable response across the cultural hall:
"I uv oo, too, Daddeeeee!

Tyson had some funny things to yell, too....LIKE...

"Way to go, Dad!  Chomp the blue team up!"
(Never mind it was the blue team that was slaughtering us, haha!)

And...

Tyson: Let's GO AMERICA!
Me: You mean, Western Skies?
Tyson:  It's the same thing.

5 comments:

  1. How cute, what an adorable support team. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHA that last little convo between you and Tyson made me laugh out loud. I love that kid, he is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet! One day, that will be me!! One day...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how sweet your boys are! I look forward to the day that we have little ones and I hope the sweetness of your boys rubs off on them. I adore your family and am so thankful that we are family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE THIS POST. Absolutely love it. Thank you for sharing. I needed a reason to smile tonight. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!