Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Baby Einstein & Cantaloupe

Tonight I was cutting up cantaloupe & Tyson was pulling on my legs because he could hardly wait to eat it. I said, "Just a minute and we can eat this while we watch 'Baby Einstein'." What did he do? He ran to the T.V. & turned it on. : )

After we were situated on the rug with some paper towels, a plate, and the movie going, he took his first bite-sized piece. As he was munching, I put a paper towel on his lap, and he gingerly picked it up to wipe his lips. It was so adorable! When did he learn how to use a napkin? I don't know, but it was a moment in time that I wish I could save & replay forever.

4 comments:

  1. Awww!! So cute! He's growing up! Is he talking??? I better hurry up and graduate before I miss out on all this stuff. I'm a horrible friend, I know. I'm trying to repent. Will call sometime, promise! Love you more!!

    PS I have AT&T now, so I can't talk for long periods of time anymore :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just love little moments like that? They just remind you of how quick your baby grows up into a little boy! Glad you guys are doing well... will we see you next weekend for the annual Christmas tree cutting excursion? I hope so!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!