Sunday, November 2, 2008

My little surfer dude, Halloween '08

This picture is slightly decieving. It was actually Mitch who took Tyson Trick-or-Treating. I sat at the door reading & passing out candy & we took a shot when they got back. He was SO CUTE! Thanks to Halloween, he has now added these words to his vocabulary: Trick-or-Treat (Tee-Tee), Thank you (day-doo), and candy. Oh, how I love my little surfer-dude!
These pictures are from the Halloween Spooktacular at the Lovell's a couple weeks back. It was a great party. Mike & Erin came as Thriller characters (Jodi even painted her nails green for the occasion!)
Because we went to Hawaii the week of this party, we decided to have costumes related to it. Mitch: snorkeler (yes, he walked around with his flippers on), Tyson: surfer, D-Jo: Hula girl. Good times!


This is a picture Erin took at the party that I snagged from her blog. Adam & Liz came & Adam spent 20 minutes in the car trying to get his Zoro mask to work right. : ) The Zamora's totally party hopped everywhere we went this month! It was so funny. It started with the Halloween Spooktacular, then the ward Trunk-or-Treat, & James & Carly's party. So fun!


This is Tyson's loot from Halloween. It was so heavy for him, he was literally lugging the jack-o-lantern around & staggering as he almost tripped on every step. Was he ready to quit? Oh, no, but Mitch & I were worn out!


Thumbs up for a great Halloween!

7 comments:

  1. Ah, so cute Deej! I love his hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debra Jo! I found your blog off Lindsey's and I'm so glad to see you are doing great! It's been awhile since I've seen ya and it'd be fun if we got together! Your fam is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deejo Tyson is soooo cute...looks like fun...Hey email me so i can get your email address and i need erin's mailing address ok..thanks,
    terbear06@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute Deej! I love the way you guys did his hair. I want to see pictures of your house! Do a post on it! Sorry I haven't called. I'll try you this week. You guys had GREAT costumes. Miss you already!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He looks like a stud!!! I can't believe he is so big, I think he is double Max's height. Lucky Kid!!
    I was laughing at your comment the other day about customer service at Papa Johns. Every time I call there I tell Eric that place is so annoying and having to order your pizza through a 12 year old gets annoying pretty fast.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok your son is too cute. He always seems so happy and wonderful. Just like his parents! I love his costume. He is such a little man. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tyson looks like the coolest, cutest surfer I've ever seen! I saw him in the hall at Stake Conference with Mitch; he's huge! They grow up too fast! That's amazing that you got him to say trick-or-treat. All I could get Brenna to do was blow a kiss to those who gave her goodies! She is so stubborn. She never says anything she doesn't want to say! Looks like you guys had a fun-filled Halloween! I hope your Thanksgiving is just as great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!