Friday, December 5, 2008

Jilliam Rocks!

This picture was taken on Monday night by Jilliam's camera phone. : ) We went over to visit him in his new house. There's a group home in Mesa that he lives at, and we're so excited that he moved there, because now he's really close & we can see him more easily now. We used to have to drive to Prescott, which was fun, but down the road is a little faster than up the mountain. We all had a great time on Monday night, just talking, reading Christmas stories, and listening to my dad make Jilliam laugh. Jilliam informed my dad that he's a "crazy man in this world". Well, you spoke the truth, cousin! Jilliam is my favorite cousin & I love him. I took a picture with my camera, too, but this copy of our pose means more to me, because this is a copy from Jilliam's camera phone that he promptly emailed over to me on Monday night after our visit. I appreciated that, because I know it takes Jilliam more time and effort because of his cerebral palsy, & he is very thoughtful. I should be more like him. He's the best. If you're reading this, Jilliam, I love you!

2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog through Brooke's. I didn't know you had one but I am sure glad I found it.

    Your little boy is so big! Aren't boys so much fun! We have another one (I'm not sure if you knew that). He's almost three months and is adorable.

    Hope all is well!
    Marielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok...I am sitting here with tears running down my face!! you guys are so awesome for visiting him!! I love that kid!! i thought I was your favorite cousin though:) He truly is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!