Saturday, December 13, 2008

Twilight Rehab Needed!

The night before Thanksgiving, my Aunt Sue & my cousins wanted to go do a girls thing, so we went to see the best love story of all time on the big screen...Twilight. I try to convince myself that I'm not obsessed with the story or anything, but I really am. I try to think of myself as a well rounded, non-fanatical, unobsessed person who has the self control to not read the books a MILLION times, but the truth of the matter is, that night was the 3rd time I'd seen the movie. The truth is I listen to the soundtrack all the time, the truth is I'm addicted just like everyone else. I happen to enjoy the love triangle story line, I have a Team Edward picture on the wall of my classroom, I let my students work on projects while they listen to Muse in the background, and I think the Cullens are dreamy. It looks like my former anti-trend self is out the window. The truth is I want to see the movie again, and I think it's about time I admit that I need Twilight Rehab, too.
Anyway, it was fun to spend time with my mom & sister, Aunt Sue, Nicole, Mariah, Shelly, & Marnie. It was fun to see them again, and we had fun catching up. I love holidays because of the time we get to spend with family. The pity is that the year goes by so quickly before we see each other again.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting!