Thursday, August 4, 2011

Those Would Be MY Naughty Children....


 Looks like we can cross "Have a Marker War" off of our Summer To-Do List.

 No Joke:  I found my sons like this only 20 minutes before we were supposed to be at a baptism that I had been waiting for since I first heard about it......
Tyson decided to pause while he was getting ready and go into the craft room to color...with markers...and Emmett showed up.  Who do you think won?

Fortunately, they were washable, and we were only 10 minutes late to the baptism for my cousin Jason's daughter, and we had a great time.

Note to self:  HIDE the markers and good job buying the washable kind!

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, DJo! I would have been so mad! I love that you stopped to take pictures! Funny boys!

    And BTW, I love your new family picture in the heading! You look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!! Bummer you were late to the baptism...but how fun for them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully a marker war will be the worse thing that they ever do to each other:-) I love that you can see the humor in the situation!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your boys are darling-even covered in marker! I'm with Jami-I LOVE that you can see the humor in the situation too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love love this post. Not only is the situation something to look back and laugh at, but those pictures couldn't be better posed!! They look like they couldn't do without each other, an inseparable pair.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!