Sunday, December 1, 2013

Thanksgiving, Too, 2, II, Cont.

We were thankful to get a Black Friday hair cut at Great Clips x 3!

 


Miles may have not been so grateful.

But Tyson & Emmett were thankful to sit in a fancy hair cutting chair for the first time ever & look in the mirror - and everyone is thankful for sweet Aunt Jodi!

I'm thankful that my kids know how to decorate for Christmas, and they're thankful I let them. :)

They're also thankful I don't mistake their decorations for an explosion.
 

And Mitch is thankful that we scheduled a family night before Thanksgiving to put up the Christmas lights...since last year we ran out of time, and he had to do it on the last Saturday before Christmas IN THE RAIN!  I'm thankful for the Christmas cheer that's on our block!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!