Saturday, November 21, 2009

Cousin Chaos--Nothing Else is Quite Like It

Brad & Lara showed up last night around 2am with our ADORABLE nephews! It's been an awesome day, I must add, and we are so fortunate to get them for the next WEEK! Whoo hoo! It feels like a holiday with them around & everyone's had a great time. We walked to the park & played for a couple hours in the sand. I loved watching Isaac & Orrin lying down on the sand...gross! Boys just love dirt, I suppose.
Tyson, Ian, Orrin, Ammon, Isaac
Orrin

Isaac LOVES babies. : ) He's kept Emmett happy all morning. I caught him lying down & staring at Emmett for minutes at a time. It's so sweet. It's so much fun for me to have these guys around. We are so lucky. Having everyone here makes me want to have more kids. There's just a happy energy when all these cousins are playing together & it's contagious.

2 comments:

  1. Aww, how sweet! Cousins rock!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. House full of MONKEYS!! Really it looks like they could be yours and you are the start of a new "duggar" family! :)

    Boys are so fun, but tiring! GOOD LUCK!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!