Friday, November 20, 2009

Flowers & Apples...What a Sweet Hubby!

Mitch was so kind the other day & brought me home roses just to bring me roses.
How sweet, huh!
These are just as cute...if not sweeter a gesture than the roses. I couldn't remember what kind of apple I had the other day, but it totally trumped my used-to-be-favorite-granny-smith-apple, so my Baby Hubby bought me a variety of apples just so that I could have a taste test and figure out which one I like best with my pumpkin dip. : ) I didn't get through with it b/c the baby was crying, but I'm pretty sure it's the Fuigi apples that I like, although I did learn that the skin of the Red Delicious is not as disgusting as I remember it, and that I like Golden Delicious, too.


4 comments:

  1. My favorite are Honey Crisp. MMM. Sour and sweet! They are almost too pretty to eat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, what a super sweet hubby! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet guy!

    Fuji's are my favorite, they are always crisp. Honey crisp are good too, but they are usually pricey and only in season for a month or so. Bo's new favorite is pink lady. ...now I'm craving an apple... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!