Friday, November 13, 2009

Denise had her Baby!

Denise and I found out that we were both pregnant...you know, before we were telling people we were pregnant. : ) We were both sick at school at the same time, and excited to be expecting. I remember the day she came into my classroom & hugged me, it was so funny, because Stacy knew we were both pregnant and was like, well, don't tell Denise I told you, but she's pregnant, too, and then Denise came into my classroom after she dropped her kids off at a special or recess or something & she already knew (from Stacy) that I was prego, too. We were due a month apart, and she had her adorable little Ryker on the 6th of November. I got to go see her on the 10th & I took Emmett. It's amazing what a month can do--Emmett looks like a beast next to a 4 day old baby! : ) The boys were both born about the same size. Ryker was 8 lbs 4 oz, and Emmett was 8 lbs 6 oz. Look how small Denise is already...some people have all the luck! :) That's okay, she can still be my friend...even if she is skinny ALL THE TIME. I'm excited she has a couple months off of school--we'll be planning a play date for the newborns...they can lay on a blanket next to each other. LOL By the way, they are totally matching & we didn't even plan it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!