Saturday, February 6, 2010

I Don't Mind Saying...It Turned Out GREAT!

Jenny's having a baby boy! This is her adorable diaper cake. My mom tied all the bows...I've GOT to learn how to do that. My bows never look that good.
This was the food table.

Drum roll please........There are tissue balls hanging from the ceiling!!!! Yay! We had a major boost to our self-esteem when our guests thought that we BOUGHT them. Oh, no, we MADE them, because that's how we ROLL!



What an adorable clothes line! Jenny's baby boy is going to sport these clothes like none other!



Here's Jen--gorgeous AS ALWAYS--holding my baby. Doesn't a baby look good in her arms? It'll be even better in only a month from now when she gets to hold her own!


I have never gone to a shower where one person guessed EXACTLY how far around the prego woman was in the string game, let alone TWO people!!!! It was a little crazy that both these girls got it right on the money.

The Three Musketeers!
Lindsay and I were so excited to host the shower for Jenny.
You're going to make an AMAZING mother, Jenny, and we love you!

Our group is almost complete with ALL the sisters and friends. Erin we missed you!

Who would have thought back in 4th grade what the future might bring? And here we are on the threshold of a baby's future. I'm excited to see where the next 15 years is going to take us!

4 comments:

  1. Awe Debra Jo, these pictures are so AWESOME!!! You are so sweet and you and Lindsay did such a great job on the baby shower! It was so much fun! Thank you so much for being such a great friend!! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not gonna lie...the shower was da bomb!!! I was so happy to be able to do this with you and I think it turned out GRRRREAT! So fun! And those decorations were so cool. PS I have never been to a shower where anyone has guessed the size of the prego Mom's belly either, let alone two! And I have NEVER guessed right, so I was pretty impressed with myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a great friend! looks like it was an AMAZING shower!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!