Friday, February 5, 2010

Repentance

So, my best friend pointed out that when I posted about Emmett's baby blessing that I didn't post a picture with her in it. I'm repenting. I was posting in a hurry because I was hosting relatives at my house, so I was posting not only about the blessing but about all the things that happened while they were staying here, and I thought at the time that it was okay to just grab the group shot & the picture of Mitch & me & the kids on the blessing day. Well, "Hello, Doofus!"--Lindsay was the one taking the group shot. And, she did make a comment that was right on the money--I also didn't want to post a couple of the pics because I didn't like the way I looked in it. What's funny, is that now that I'm 40 pounds lighter, looking back on these pics doesn't bug me, even if it's not the best shot of me. Who cares--I just had a baby, right? Yeah, well that's easier to say now than it was only 6 weeks after having him. I hated the way I looked when I was there. But now, a couple months later, I just remember the good time we had, and the happiness. Where was my self confidence 3 months ago? I don't know...it surrendered to the HORMONES, probably. At any rate, check out these pics--they're really cute, and maybe my best friend will forgive me for not posting them sooner.


Heber, Emmett, Me, Lindsay, Tyson






Lindsay, Mitch, Emmett, Deej

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting!