Saturday, August 23, 2008

Campus Luau

On Thursday night, after curriculum night, I met up with Mitch at the William's Campus Luau. Bro. Thompson was there with his cute baby Brigham. Brigham didn't like the flash of the camera...poor little guy. Bro. Thompson is one of the few people Tyson would feel comfortable with at church. Bro. Thompson would hold Tyson when he was smaller & walk the halls. It helped so much when I was in the Primary Presidency, and when Mitch was teaching the Elder's Quorum. We're going to miss the Thompson's when we leave in September. Lori & Scott are a good example of kindness, unceasing service, and love.
My sister Erin is a CA. Housing put on a great Luau on Thursday night--complete with fire dancers, tiki torches, and delicious food. It was so worth stopping by! I told her that had I known the Luau would be so fabulous, I may not have bought tickets to Hawaii...just kidding, Lins!
One happy Luau family.
Ah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!