Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Taylor's Girlfriend


I just have to embarrass my little bro, Taylor, for a bit. He got a cell phone for the first time, yesterday, and the first picture he put on it was a lovely shot of his new "girlfriend", Shawn Johnson. If you're unaware, she's a little bit famous, winning a gold in the Beijing Olympics, and everything. I'm really happy for Shawn; she deserved a gold! I hoped she would win one all along. Anyway, Taylor is a little love struck. He's been practicing his diving skills at school...maybe when they meet someday, she'll fall in love, too! : )

3 comments:

  1. WOW! You've posted 12 things this month in ONE DAY! YOU GO GIRL! I'm so proud you figured out how to do it. There are lost of neat tricks and you'll get the hang of it. I absolutely LOVE blogging!!! Mainly because it's like a journal for me and I get to see what family and friends are up to that blog like me.

    Keep it up Deej! Your blog looks AWESOME!

    PS I commented on the birthday post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Deej! You have a blog! Now I can keep up with your family even when Lindsay is not here!

    P. S. Taylor has a cute girlfriend but frankly I like the dude in the sunglasses at Lake Powell!

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tyson is so stinking cute! I love that picture of him with the sunglasses at Lake Powell! Glad you have a blog too. And I think Taylor will have to get in line. Shawn is so cute and I've heard lots of boys talk about her... ha!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!