Friday, August 22, 2008

Lindsay's visit from Hawaii

My best friend Lindsay has been home all summer, and she's going back to Hawaii next week. I'm so sad. Everytime she leaves I tell her that I'm happy for her and that I'm so proud of her, and while that's true, I just say it because it sounds better than lamenting. The honest truth is that I miss her so much when she leaves. She came over and helped me set up my blog and Facebook a few nights ago. She even checked my blog before I put up a post to thank her for it! So, here it is: Thanks, Lins! I love blogging! This is WAY easier than hand writing everything in my journal, and it's fun to read comments from others. Have fun in Hawaii this semester. I'm so proud of you for getting your degree. Maybe Mitch can follow in your shoes sometime soon! : )

1 comment:

  1. *Tear* *Sigh*

    These past 8 weeks was just the thing I needed. I'm SO GLAD I came home for the summer. And I cannot wait to graduate! Thanks for always being there for me Deej. You know out of anyone how hard school is for me and I NEVER thought the day would come where I wouldn't have to take another exam. 3 1/2 more months! HALLELUJAH!

    Can't wait for your visit in October! We're going to have SO MUCH FUN! You up for sky diving?! Save your money!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!