Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Mista Hebes & Lillahammer

Heber plays soccer for the Sharks at Chapparel Elementary (a K-8 in Higley). We attended the game on Monday afternoon; it was a great match. Unfortunately the Sharks lost 2 to 1, but Mr. Hebes played a great game & his team definitely didn't lose because of him. It was fun. New Nicknames: Heber is Mr. Hebes & Tyson is now Lillahammer (I don't know why--ask my dad, but I'm not complaining, because my son FINALLY has an official nickname from my dad. My cousins could get nicknames for their kids in seconds, but his own grandson took him 14+ months to figure the right one out. He finally picked a goofy one for my son & it's about time.)

Oh, yeah! Good stuff!
The rocks were most interesting to Tyson--even though we were all screaming our heads off, "Shark Attack, Shark Attack," he still was more interested in the different sizes of the gravel. Priorities!

8 comments:

  1. d jo,
    tyson looks like a big boy!! when did that happen? they grow so fast.
    and heber and tyson are still twins, they look so much alike.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey DJO
    Looks like fun! I was glad to see so many photos of Tyson.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha! Isn't that funny? The kids are always interested in the weirdest things. SO COOL Heber plays soccer! I didn't know that. Glad you were able to attend the game with the busy work load you have.

    And I have totally gotten all of your messages and I'm lame for not calling you back. I'll try you tomorrow or Saturday. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guy have an awesome blog. It is so exciting to see all of the great pictures. We miss you both! I still need to see your house. We are working on setting up our own blog. We hope that you receive good news from the doctor.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I can't believe how big Heber is! I still remember going to your house to stay the night and your brothers and sisters we're all little. And your little boy is so cute... Love the nickname! =) haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I can't believe how big Heber is! I can still remember going over to your house to stay the night and all your brothers and sisters were all little. And your little guy is so cute... I love the nickname! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. YEAH!!!!!!!!! He FINALLY got his nickname!!! That is AWESOME!!! he totally looks likea Lillahammer:) tell your dad its about time!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!