Monday, September 1, 2008

Sunflower Frenzy





Between Show Low and Vernon, there were fields of Sunflowers! They were so beautiful, we had to take pictures. I was so sad, though, because after we spent all the time trying to take pictures, we drove down the road just a little ways, and found stunning areas full of sunflowers. Tyson liked to look at the sunflowers, and reach for the brown part. He was also a little distracted by the hundreds of insects fluttering around us. I love sunflowers, because they're bright, and make you happy.

6 comments:

  1. Love the pictures Deej! Tyson is the cutest thing ever (until I have grandkids of course! Ha!) But even then I'll still think he's cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it so beautiful up there right now? I really love this time of year in the mountains.
    Beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEY!!! So I just found you on Addies Blog and I thought I would stop by and say hello! You little family is soo cute! I cant belive how big your little boy is- he is adorable

    ReplyDelete
  4. D Jo - it is your favorite cousin, Tiffani, here!! So glad I found your blog! You have the cutest little guy! You guys are great! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are such great pictures! Tyson is so cute. He has the best smile ever.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I'm so glad to hear from you. Tyson is so cute. I think he looks a lot like you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!