Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My Little Cookie Monster







Who stole the cookies from the cookie jar? TYSON did!!! He wasn't content to share a cookie with me tonight...oh, no! He had to have his own that wasn't broken in half & it had to get all over his face! : ) I love my little cookie monster!
Jen Wilson brought me the plate of cookies; it was her last visit to me as my Visiting Teacher. She did an awesome job!
Just a quick shout out to my sis, Erin. Happy Birthday! We love you...we have a few cookies left if you want one. : )

3 comments:

  1. Look at your cute little cookie monster! Last time I saw you you were pregnant and about to have him. He has gotten so big so fast! Cute cute!
    Sher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats On the Anniversary!! 4 years thats crazy! Your little man is so cute mmm Cookies!
    {Nicole Coombs}

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie! I'm so glad I ran into you today. It's so fun seeing your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!